Sunday 14 October 2012

Maskelyne final (wip 3)

Today's progress with the character design, Just working on the front view at the moment. Again i want all the work i create for the project the best i can possibly do, so I'm not trying to rush anything (Although i am keeping a track on how long stuff takes me and hopefully improve my work flow). Recently ive been looking at Alex Garners work who creates beautiful paintings that have these edgy sharp brush strokes to show folds in clothing so I'm trying to incorporate some of this into my work. Tomorrow in class i can hopefully get some feedback on the first week of starting work properly, the more i look at the work i do the more i feel unhappy about it and want to change something, Hopefully tomorrow with a fresh view on things and feedback ill be able to solve any problems i have.

Referances
-Alex Garner Devaintart page: http://alexgarner.deviantart.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment