Friday 19 October 2012

Dragon ideas

Here are a few dragon ideas i worked on today using the reference images i collected as a starting point. My favourite of the designs are 1 and 3, I'm not to keen on design 2 mainly because of the wings i don't really like them attached to the front arms, also i don't think the narrow snout works well, i imagine the dragon to have a much stumpy broader face like in 1 and 3. I'm not quite sure witch of the two i like the most yet, i like how the 3rd design looks large and strong but i really like design 1 as well with the broad head with the jagged scales. Ill probably do a few more sketches, like some head close ups in colour to figure out some colour schemes etc.

1 comment:

  1. Hey beau its Lyndon I love these heres some areas I liked of each of the thumbnails.

    1 - Jaw and snout

    2 - scales and head

    3 - Wings and pose

    ReplyDelete